4 - 10 Years
- Project Proposal Making for Water Conservation, Watershed, Rainwater Harvesting, Anicuts, Checkdams Etc
- Watershed Projects Implementation & Monitoring Activities
- Watershed Assessment, Restoration, or Implementation Plans
- Data Collection for Total Maximum Daily Load (tmdl) Development
- Watershed Implementation Projects (addressing Tmdls or Nps Impairments)
- Watershed Protection Projects
- Watershed Restoration Projects
- Demonstration Site Development (involving Innovative Technologies, Resource Recovery /reuse, Energy Development or New Design to Minimize Operation/maintenance Costs)
- Watershed Training Programs
- Activities that Enable Local Watershed Associations (to Become More Self-sufficient)
- Activities that Support Water Quality Trading
required Candidate Profile-
- Bachelors Degree in Agriculture Engineering, Environmental Resource -management, Geo-environmental Studies,Civil Engineering, Hydrology, or Related Field Required or Equivalent Experience.
- Experience in Doing Water Conservation, Watershed Management, Water Management Projects, Proposal Making, Baseline Survey, Coordinating Stream Programs, Land Use Planning, Etc.
- Ability to Communicate Effectively Both Verbally and in Writing to a Wide Range of Individuals and Groups.
- Ability to Traverse Difficult Terrain.
- Ability to Work with Minimal Supervision.
- Some Irregular Work Hours Involving Evening and Weekend Work is Required.
|Salary||3 Lac To 8 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical / R&D|
|Work Experience||4 - 10 Years|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, B.Tech/B.E, M.Tech|
|Contact Person||KULDEEP JANGID|